- Palme d’Or went to Hirokazu Kore-eda’s Shoplifters, drama that tells story of impoverished family, painting uncensored image of Japanese middle class
- Egypt’s Minister of Supply and Internal Trade Aly El Meselhi said in a television interview that the volume of consumer’s consumption of food commodities during...
- Egypt opens Rafah border crossing during Ramadan
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) delegation has reached a staff-level agreement—subject to approval by the IMF’s Executive Board—on the second $2b tranche disbursement of the...
- The Central Bank of Egypt’s (CBE) Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) decided to maintain interest rates at their current levels, according to a statement issued by...
avarage buy rate 17.8257 EGP
highest rate to buy US Dollar
Albaraka Bank17.87 EGP 13 mins ago
lowest rate to buy US Dollar
Albank Al-Ahly17.57 EGP May 6, 1:16 pm
avarage sell rate 17.9270 EGP
lowest rate to sell US Dollar
Albank Al-Ahly17.67 EGP May 6, 1:16 pm
highest rate to sell US Dollar
Albaraka Bank17.97 EGP 13 mins ago
First court session of case held on 13 December 2015
Last week, President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi held a conference which included sessions to debate current issues...
Badr El Din Real Estate Projects opened a branch of El-Fishawy Café—the most popular coffee shop...
Plant to treat 6,500 cubic metres per day, serve more than 45,000 people
Not long ago, the local market lacked the existence of a proper fashion industry. For years,...
Celebrities dominate ads’ arena, donation campaigns reformat heartfelt themes
Apple accounted for 47.1% of Egypt’s tablet sales in April, leading the domestic tablet market. Apple’s...
In Video: FC Barcelona Star Patrick Kluivert on a special tour of The Giza Pyramids & The Sphinx
In Video: With black market gone, Egyptian pound stable: Finance Minister
In Video: 63% increase in British tourism to Egypt in 2017: Casson
In Video: Worshippers cleberate Mawlid Abul Hassan Al-Shazli
In Video: Kick off the first championship of the Egyptian automobile sector Shell Egypt
Inauguration of “Hymn and Azan” exhibition at Museum of Islamic Art with 35 antiques
In Video: Transformation of Children’s lives in Al-Darb Al-Ahmar’s Arts School
In Video: Arabian Horses Festival in Cairo
In Video: Exhibition commemorates Ibrahim Burkhardt, discoverer of Abu Simbel Temples
Success of Saudi Theatre in cairo result of Egyptian culture : Abdo
League of Arab Nations convened Thursday to discuss Israeli aggressions, condemns US embassy’s move
Company directs EGP 250m to construction works in 2018
The Maldives is a group of coral islands in the Indian Ocean. It is...
Sharm El-Sheikh, Hurghada hotels named touristic hotspots; 45%, 31% forecasted growth respectively: Colliers
Only 24 hours before the month of Ramadan, Zamalek SC and fans celebrated on...
‘Tahtib’: The once martial art that turned into a dance
Egypt is known for having a unique heritage of martial arts that people still practice regularly without it being invaded by modernism or abandoned by younger generations; “tahtib” is one of them. Thousands of men in Egypt’s rural areas, especially Upper Egypt, still gather on a weekly basis to show off their abilities in winning friendly fights with sticks. “Tahtib” (stick fighting) is an ancient martial art that goes back to ancient Egyptians. Drawings of young people fencing with sticks have been found on the walls of many temples, “El-Karnak Temple is one of them”. Books document that the...more Gallery